JOIN OUR TEAM
Here at SKYROCK Construction there are many different career opportunities. We have both Full- time and Part-time positions available. We take pride in our partners, employees & representatives, understanding that each member brings a different skill set and value to the table. We are a team, and teams work together to achieve goals, and when seeing the same vision, the results are SUCCESS for everyone. We also understand the need for individual growth. In order for the company to grow the people in it have to grow, therefore education is important, we train, we educate and we stick by our team of associates no matter the position and help them achieve their goals and ambitions. When you are putting your life in the hands of a company, you need to trust that they are going to not only take care of your needs, but also look out for your best interest. Our company is built on Loyalty, Trust & Family. See Loyalty brings trust and trust makes you family. If you can not take care of your own, you can not take care of anything else. Business is based on results, and results only come through positive energy, and positive energy only comes through happiness. Make your people happy and the results will come…. We are looking for individuals that are driven and have a desire for success and achievement, that are trustworthy and team players. A Positive attitude is by far the most important, how you treat others and your responsibility. Are you reliable? Are you able to take constructive criticism? Do you really care? These are questions to ask yourself. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please Send resume with position you are applying for to email@example.com . We are looking forward to the future.
Jonathan Dalglish (founder)
We are looking for individuals that are driven and have a desire for success and achievement, that are trustworthy and team players. A Positive attitude is by far the most important, how you treat others and your responsibility. Are you reliable? Are you able to take constructive criticism? Do you really care? These are questions to ask yourself. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please Send resume with position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org
(for Sales & leadership positions we offer profit sharing)
- Taking care & Scheduling appointments of potential clients, pricing, quotations, and customer service
- Working with project managers (if experienced, sales person will be project manager)
- Working with site supervisor in completing projects.
- Must have a full knowledge of all different trades, materials and construction, experience in sales.
- handles all the construction aspect of the project
- in charge of setting up a system that promotes efficiency within the team and jobsite
- must be fully experienced in everything related to Interior construction, codes, trades, materials, etc.
- able to problem solve and has a least 5 years and up experience in a position of leadership and completing the actual work.
- Positive attitude, treating others with respect
- Individual must have his own tools and be able to complete full project from start to finish without no supervision.
- looking for all professional trades
- gas fitters
- tile setters
- finish carpenters
- heating & Air Conditioning
- drywall & plaster
WORKERS & EMPLOYEES
- would be working on site in many different aspects of construction, demo and finishing.
- Must have some experience in the construction industry,
- hardworking, positive attitude and willing to learn and take direction.
- Opportunity for advancements.